Wednesday 29 September 2010

Moodboard



Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

I do not own this song, it belongs to its rightful owners. No copyright infringement intended

Image 1

This picture is of Effy from Skins. I decided to use this image because I feel it represents depersonalization, with its use of levels, colour, makeup and it's element of loneliness. I also like the fact that the image has been taken at night with an interesting lighting backdrop.

Image 2

This picture is of a girl laying on the grass. I like the high levels of contrast in this image. I also like the angle in which the picture has been shot.

Image 3

See Inspiring images slide show

Image 4

I like this image because the caption reads "And suddenly I felt nothing" Which is a common symptom of depersonalization. The woman is also wearing sunglasses which hide her emotions, which i feel is quite a strong element of the image.

Image 5

This image is of a girl sitting on steps. I decided to use this image because of the unique fashion sense. I like her grungy style, and i plan for my characters to wear similar things.

Image 6

This image is a of a boy in the rain. I like this image because it's in black and white and it holds a lot of emotion. I hope to achieve a shot like this by creating a hoswer scene rather than a rain scene.

Image 7

This image is of Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain. I like this image because of the background. I hope to achieve a shot with a strong background.

Image 8

I like this image because it shows a lot of emotion. I also like the fashion sense the girl has. I like the way the girl is sitting, as it represents isolation which i feel relates to depersonalization.

Image 9

I like this image because of the girl's fashion sense and makeup. I also like how the photo has been edited.

Image 10

I like this image because of the setting and fashion. I love the leopard print, denim, and brand "wild fox" as they're quite grungy. The setting appears to be a train station "subway" which is also quite a grungy setting.

Image 11

I like this image because, I hope to shoot something similar to this in my film. It relates to depersonalization as it's like an outer body experience. I can achieve this in my film by using "Luma key" I also like the photo filter used as it creates an eerie feel to the image.

Image 12

I like this image because, although it is a sketch of a rabbit with the caption of "Just because you're paranoid" it depicts a lot of emotion. This image tells me exactly what a paranoid person would look like.

Image 13

See inspiring images slideshow

Image 14

See inspiring images slideshow

Image 15

I like this image because it is literally what depersonalization looks and feels like.

Image 16

I like this image because it portrays a lot of emotion, and I plan to shoot a scene like this. I like the use of photo filters, as they give the image a natural feel.

Image 17

(image 2)

Image 18

See inspiring images slideshow

Image 19

(image 4)

Image 20

Again, this is another image that sums up depersonalization. People who suffer from depersonalization feel that something's missing from their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment