Monday 7 March 2011

Posters







View more presentations from tjjones2.

My first poster is a landscape image from St Mary's church gardens I have decided to stick to my convention of courier font for the title. I used steel tongs for my billing box. Despite not sticking to many of the conventions of film posters, I felt I have done well as my genre is psychological thriller and by leaving out a lot of the conventions, my poster has remained enigmatic and may entrace the audience.
My second poster is a landscape image of orchardson street. I have decided to use this image as there is a lot of space I could use for text. I have created another layer and lowered the opacity to create a ghost like effect
My third poster is again set is St mary's church gardens. Like the previous image I have created a ghost like presence in the image. I like the use of colours in the image, i created this effect by adding green and black photo filters and increasing the contrast.
My fourth image is my favourite poster, however due to there being very little space in the image I feel I am unable to use it.
My fifth image is the image I am most likely to use. this is my only image of Niamh I have used in my poster. I like the way her character is silhouetted to create an enigmatic feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment