Wednesday 16 March 2011

2nd Teaser idea



Again like my previous teaser I have decided to go with the voiceover and the soft piano music.

My first shot is of a zoom in of Niamh. This gives the trailer a philosophical edge to it, it makes the audience think.
My second shot is a close up of Mel looking deep in thought, i used this shot because it fits with the speech where it says "what do you see" 
My third shot is a low angle shot of Niamh look really dissociated. I felt this shot really worked as in this shot Niamh appears to be out of touch with reality which basically sums up depersonalization
My fourth shot is of Melissa slowly waking up, her lack of emotion on her face suggests she is out of touch with reality and is dissociating
my fifth shot is of Niamh running next to a canal, I used this clip to confuse the audience as it's such a calm trailer i thought i'd include it in and confuse the audience.
My sixth shot is of Niamh standing in the shower. I felt this shot was very powerful as the background shot is white and the makeup looks a lot stronger with the use of colour contrast
My seventh shot is of Melissa tumbling out of bed. I felt this was really effective as it appears she is having a nightmare and it adds a lot of action to the scene
My eight shot is of Melissa looking confused, I love this shot because of the light against her face, and the confusion on her face works really well.
My nineth shot is of Melissa dancing on her bed. Like the shot of Niamh in the park it shows a lack of touch with reality and a sense of dissociation.
My tenth shot is of Niamh in the bath, again i love the contrasting colours
My eleventh shot is of Melissa looking scared i used this shot because it fits with the type of music and you are able to see her breath in the cold air
My twelfth shot is of Melissa walking I used this shot as a bridge shot to link to the next shot
My thirteenth shot is of Niamh lying down, i used this shot because again it illustrates Niamh's Dissociation

No comments:

Post a Comment