Wednesday 9 March 2011

advertisting my pre posters



















I have decided to make "pre posters" for my film. These will be released a month before the release of my main posters. This will intrigue my audience, and it will become a topic of conversation, therefore gaining my film more publicity. I have decided to make it a bus stop advert as people of all ages will see it therefore again gaining more popularity.

I have used one of my photos I had taken previously for this pre poster. This was the original image as you can see I have heavily edited the image on the left. I created two more layers labelled red and blue of the translucent character and used auto levels to create a 3D effect. I then duplicated the text and capitalized it and made it bigger. I then adjusted the colours and contrast to get the colour of the image. I then wanted to distort the image more, so I cut the background image in half and stretched it to create the sense of uncertainty. I feel this is an accurate portrayal of distorted reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment