Thursday 28 January 2010

Demonstrating Photoshop skills

I attend my school's graphic club where we are taught how to use photoshop. In this specific lesson, we learnt how to fill in words with images.


First, I chose the font pokemon solid. I chose this font as it quite a chunky font meaning it will be easier to fill in. I then browsed the web for some images which I then pasted into photoshop. I then used the magic wand tool to highlight the section where i wanted to paste. I then clicked edit, past into selection which allowed me to paste into the section. I then added a black and pink photo filter and played around with the gradient to get the final result.

1 comment:

  1. Hey. It's probably a good time to make a banner. Maybe in the style of your magazine. With the pink and black brush effect...

    ReplyDelete