Sunday 3 October 2010

Photos I have taken so far


Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

I do not own this song, it belongs to its rightful owners. No copyright infringement intended

First Image

Full length photo of model walking up a hill. I have decided to use this image because it represents isolation and has a enigmatic feel to it. I have used auto levels, auto contrast, reduced the shadows, increased the midtone contrast and added a black, greeny yellow, and orange photo filter to give the photo a natural and enigmatic feel. I have increased the contrast to make it seem like she is walking into the light which relates to my theme of imagination and reality.

Second Image

Landscape image of model sitting down. I have used I have used auto levels, auto contrast, reduced the shadows, increased the midtone contrast and added a black, greeny yellow, and orange photo filter. I decided to use this image because it doesn't show the model's face which creates a mysterious feel. I have deliberately placed objects with a lot of colour in the photo to make it relate to my theme of depersonalization. A common symptom of depersonalization is viewing the world in high contrast.

Third Image

Portrait image of model standing on a log. I have used auto levels, auto contrast, reduced the shadows, increased the midtone contrast and added a black, greeny yellow, and orange photo filter to give the photo a natural and enigmatic feel. I have placed her on a log because it shows the importance of the character, and that she is the main focus of the image. Like the previous image you can't see the model's face which creates a mysterious tone.

Fourth image


Landscape image of model sitting on the grass. I have used auto levels, auto contrast, reduced the shadows, increased the midtone contrast and added a black, greeny yellow, and orange photo filter to give the photo a natural and enigmatic feel. In this photo I have allowed the audience to see her face. I asked her to make a confused face, which represents depersonalization.

Fifth image


Landscape image of model standing with an empty background. I have used auto levels, auto contrast, reduced the shadows, increased the midtone contrast and added a black, greeny yellow, and orange photo filter to give the photo a natural and enigmatic feel. I have made the model appear less focused in this image, as I wanted the background in the shot. I asked her to stand in an insecure position, to relate to depersonalization. The empty background also represents depersonalization.

Sixth image


Landscape image of model against a white background. Although this model isn't in my trailer, I like the way I have edited the image. I have used auto levels, auto contrast, reduced the shadows, increased the midtone contrast and added a black, greeny yellow, and orange photo filter to give the photo a natural and enigmatic feel. I have also added a layer, where i then used soft light and decreased the opacity, to then allow me to paint her hair a darker red.

Seventh image


Landscape image of model sitting on bed (photo taken through mirror). Again this model isn't in my trailer, but I like the way the photo is positioned and edited. It appears the model is having a really good time, or is feeling detached. I like the way I've taken the photo through a mirror, which makes it appear that it isn't real.

Eighth image


Portrait image of model against white background. Although this model isn't in my trailer, I like the way I have edited the image. I have used auto levels, auto contrast, reduced the shadows, increased the midtone contrast and added a black, greeny yellow, and orange photo filter to give the photo a natural and enigmatic feel. I have also added a layer, where i then used soft light and decreased the opacity, to then allow me to paint her hair a darker red.

Ninth image


Portrait black and white image of model. Although this model isn't in my trailer, I like how i have taken the photo. I thought this photo was relevant to my trailer because it's a close up shot which reveals a lot of emotion. I have also given her strong eye makeup which again relates to my film.

Tenth image


Landscape image of model against a wall. I have used auto levels, auto contrast, reduced the shadows, increased the midtone contrast and added a black, greeny yellow, and orange photo filter to give the photo a natural and enigmatic feel. I like this image because it has the potential to be a candiate for one of my film posters.

Eleventh image

Landscape image of girl sitting on a bed with a blue wig.  I have used auto levels, auto contrast, reduced the shadows, increased the midtone contrast and added a black, greeny yellow, and orange photo filter to give the photo a natural and enigmatic feel. The use of the blue wig makes the image appear like it's not real, it feels almost like a dream state, which again relates to depersonalization.

Twelfth image

Landscape image of model in a park. I have used auto levels, auto contrast, reduced the shadows, increased the midtone contrast and added a black, greeny yellow, and orange photo filter to give the photo a natural and enigmatic feel. I like this image because it's quite detached from the focus of the character. It mainly focuses on the background rather than the character

Thirteenth image

Portrait image of model walking away from camera in park. I have used auto levels, auto contrast, reduced the shadows, increased the midtone contrast and added a black, greeny yellow, and orange photo filter to give the photo a natural and enigmatic feel. Again this image feels quite detached so it represents depersonalization quite well. The fashion also fits with the style of my film.

Fourteenth image

Similar to thirteenth image

Fifteenth image

Landscape image of model near a tree.  I have used auto levels, auto contrast, reduced the shadows, increased the midtone contrast and added a black, greeny yellow, and orange photo filter to give the photo a natural and enigmatic feel. Again I haven't showed the model's face in the image to create a sense of mystery. The photo represents detachment which is an aspect of depersonalization.

Sixteenth image

(third image)

Seventeenth image

Landscape image of model sitting by the Thames.  I have used auto levels, auto contrast, reduced the shadows, increased the midtone contrast and added a black, greeny yellow, and orange photo filter to give the photo a natural and enigmatic feel. Model appears slightly detached and confused.

Eighteenth image

Landscape image of model lying in a bath. Although this model isn't appearing in my trailer, i like the use of background and editing. I have used auto levels, auto contrast, reduced the shadows, increased the midtone contrast and added a black, greeny yellow, and orange photo filter to give the photo a natural and enigmatic feel. I have emphasizes the use of the black filter to drain the colour from the image.

nineteenth image

(see poster analysis)

Twentieth image

Portrait image of model sitting on a wall. Although this model isn't appearing in the trailer, I like the use of background and editing, and emotion in the model's face. The model appears quite detached, in a dream like state, which relates to depersonalization. The background is red bricks, which is quite complex which is the sort of background I would like to have in some of my shots.

Twenty First image

Portrait image of model sitting on a wall. Although this model isn't appearing in the trailer, I like the use of background and editing, and emotion in the model's face. The model appears quite detached, in a dream like state, which relates to depersonalization. The background is red bricks, which is quite complex which is the sort of background I would like to have in some of my shots. I also like the fashion of the model, this is the type of fashion I will be using in my trailer.

Twenty Second image

Portrait image of model sitting on a bus. I have used auto levels, auto contrast, reduced the shadows, increased the midtone contrast and added a black, greeny yellow, and orange photo filter to give the photo a natural and enigmatic feel. The model appears very detached form the world around her, as she sits at the back of a bus on her own.

Twenty third image

(similar to twentieth image)

Twenty fourth image

(similar to twenty second image)

Twenty fifth image 

Portrait image of girl standing looking up at camera.  I have used auto levels, auto contrast, reduced the shadows, increased the midtone contrast and added a black, greeny yellow, and orange photo filter to give the photo a natural and enigmatic feel. The model appears confused and angry, which are common feelings of depersonalization. The background is basically of nothing which represents emptiness again another symptom of depersonalization.

No comments:

Post a Comment