Monday 4 April 2011

My website JPEG

This is my final website design. Using one of the images I had taken whilst filming I developed a website. I opened up my image in photoshop and then made it smaller to fit the size of 998 by 560px as this is the size the website needed to be. I then used the courier font, (the font i'd used throughout this production) and wrote the title, cast and crew, gallery, synopsis, videos, and coming soon. I then duplicated these layers and lowered the opacity to create a shadow effect to relate to my genre. I have also included my billing box from my poster, as this is a typical film website convention. I also included logos such as film4, 12A film rating, and the UK Film council. I also included an "all rights reserved" caption. I then coloured my edges in order to abide by the conventions of film websites, I learnt that the edges are meant to fade. I achieved this by using a blurry brush and colouring the sides of the image white.

No comments:

Post a Comment